Lifeline — Emergency Response Team
Lifeline is offering Free Activation, and Lower Pricing
to all new Lifeline subscribers!
Please call (800) 242-1306 ext. 4672 and reference
program codes ME027
Don't miss out - call today!!!
We offer the Lifeline Personal Emergency Response System so patients can have a greater sense of security and independence. With just a touch of a button, the Lifeline system automatically connects with medical and emergency assistance. Lifeline is especially helpful for people who have physical limitations, concerns about falling, or chronic heart or lung problems. Since 1974, over 5 million elders have benefited from Lifeline's leading personal response program.
Lifeline helps thousands of people to live more independent, active lives at home. No matter what your health concerns or special needs, you'll always be in close touch with people who care.
- With the Lifeline personal response system, help is available at the press of a button; response time is usually less than 30 seconds.
- The Lifeline button activates the home unit that dials a response center.
- Trained Lifeline associates at the response center assess the situation and contact the appropriate help.
- Lifeline fees are $29.95 each month for the basic Lifeline service and $41.95 each month for Lifeline with AutoAlert (Fall Detector Services).
- The service can be cancelled at any time and there is no minimum time commitment.
- Upon referral, installation, on-site or with telephone support, usually occurs within three business days.